E3S Web Conf.
Volume 31, 2018The 2nd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||03. Environmental Technology|
|Published online||21 February 2018|
- Anonymous, Reclamation Managing Water in the West – Erosion and Sedimentation Manual,, Bureau of Reclamation - US Department of the Interior, Denver, Colorado (2006). [Google Scholar]
- G.L. Morris, and J. Fan, Reservoir Sedimentation Handbook : Design and Management of Dams, Reservoirs, and Watersheds for Sustainable use, Electronic version ver 1.04, McGraw-Hill Company (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Yiniarti, Book sediment transport courses, Bandung (1999). [Google Scholar]
- Auel dan R. Boes, Sedimentation Reservoir of Alpine Reservoirs and Possible Counter Measures, Vienna (2011). [Google Scholar]
- E. H.Coker, R.H. Hotchkiss, and D.A. John, Journal of The American Water Resources Association. Vol 45, No. 4, pp. 815-827 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.T. Yang, Sediment Transport Theory and Practice, McGraw-Hill Company (1996). [Google Scholar]
- J. Liu,, S. Minami, H. Otsuki,, B. Liu and K. Ashida, J. Hydraulic Eng., Vol. 130 Number. 11, pp.1089- 1096 (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Montaseri, M. Ghodsian, M. Shafieefar, S.A.A. Salehi Neyshaboouri, and A.A. Dehghani, J. Agriculture Science .Nature Resources, Vol.15, Number 2 (2008). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.