E3S Web Conf.
Volume 31, 2018The 2nd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2017)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||04. Pollution Control|
|Published online||21 February 2018|
- W. Wen, Expert Systems with Applications 34, 4 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Santosa, T. Okuda, and S. Tanaka, CLEAN–Soil, Air, Water 36, 5-6, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Costabile and I. Allegrini, Environmental Modelling & Software 23, 3 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.K. Hopke, et al., Science of the Total Environment, 404 1 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Both, Science of the Total Environment 443 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- B. Zhou, Vehicular technology conference fall (VTC 2010-Fall) IEEE 72nd (2010) [Google Scholar]
- JICA-BAPPENAS, Pacific Consultants International and ALMEC Corporation (2003). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.