E3S Web Conf.
Volume 31, 2018The 2nd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||05. Waste Management|
|Published online||21 February 2018|
- Ranjani V.Siriwardane, Ming-Shin Shen, and Edward P. Fisher, Adsorption Of CO2, N2, and O2 on Natural Zeolit, West Virginia 26507-0880. (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Shaobin and Peng, Yuelian. Natural Zeolites as Effective Adsorbents in Water and Wastewater Treatment. Department of Engineering, Curtin University of Technology, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- 2 A. Ertan, and Ozkan. Adsorption, Vol 11, 151-156, (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Worch. Eckhard, Adsorption Technology in Water Treatment, Dresden Germany, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Eunjoo Kim et al, Mono-dispersed DDR Zeolit Particles by seeded Growth and their CO2, N2, and H2O Adsorption Properties (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Benefield. Process Chemistry for Water and Waste Water Treatment. Prentice Hall Inc: New Jersey, 1982 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.