E3S Web Conf.
Volume 31, 2018The 2nd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||06. Environmental Health, Toxicology and Epidemiology|
|Published online||21 February 2018|
- S. T. Bahn, (pp. 1-9). Gold Coast, Queensland. Griffith University. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Islam, Tanveer; Ryan, Jeffrey R. Butterworth-Heinemann is an imprint of Elsevier (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Ramesh, M. Prabu, S. Magibalan, P. Senthilkumar, International Journal of ChemTech Research. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. J. Brown, Ithaca, NY: Cornell University, Chemical Hazard Information Program. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Vantarakis, S. Paparrodopoulos, P. Kokkinos, G. Vantarakis, K. Fragou, and I. Detorakis. Journal of Environmental and Public Health Volume 2016 Article ID 8467023 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- AY. Ambarani, The Indonesian Journal of Occupational Safety and Health (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ruchi, P. Praveen, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology. Vol 3 e-ISSN: 2278-0181 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Capital Health. Hazard Assessment Control Form. www.cdha.nshealth.ca/…/hazard-assessment-program (Accesssed 2 July 2017) [Google Scholar]
- European Agency for Safety and Health at Work, Safety and health at work is everyone’s concern, Numberg, Germany, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- SJ. Moja, CS. Van Zuydam, Mphephu. J Geogr Nat Disast S6: 006 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.