E3S Web Conf.
Volume 31, 2018The 2nd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||07. Green Infrastructure and Resilience|
|Published online||21 February 2018|
- Gratimah, Guti. Analysis of Urban Forest Needs as Anthropogenic CO2 Anthropogenic Gas Absorbent in Medan City Center. Thesis. University of Northern Sumatra, Sumatra [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Indonesia Secretary, 2007, Undang-Undang No 26 Tahun 2007 about Spatial Planning [Google Scholar]
- Anonimous. 2008. Forest Sinks. Article.http://www.climatechange.gov.au/land/forest-sinks.html.accessed July14, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- EN. Dahlan, Membangun Kota Kebun Bernuansa Hutan Kota. IPB Press, Bogor, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- EN. Dahlan, Forest City for Improving the Quality of the Environment. Jakarta: APHI, (1992) [Google Scholar]
- JR. Etherington, Environment and Plant Ecology. New Dehli: Wiley Eastorn Limited, (1976) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Fakuara, Urban Development Concept. Department of Forest Management, Faculty of Forestry, Bogor Agricultural University. Bogor, (1987) [Google Scholar]
- R.B. Palmquist, J.Urban Econ. 11, 333 – 347, (1982) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Heriansyah, N. Mindawati, Journal of Forest Research and Nature Conservation: Vol II No.2; Halaman 105 – 111, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Fakuara, Conception of Forest Development City. Department of Forest Management, Faculty of Forestry, Bogor Agricultural University. Bogor, (1987) [Google Scholar]
- O. Soemarwoto, Ecology, Environment and Development Jakarta: Djambatan, (1991) [Google Scholar]
- D. Altrell, Bangladesh Foresh Department, Ministry of Environment and Forest, p, 118, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- CF. Zuhra, Oil Refining, Processing and Use. Faculty of Mathematics and Science. University of Northern Sumatra [Google Scholar]
- Harjadi MM S. Introduction to Agronomy. Jakarta: Gramedia, (1979) [Google Scholar]
- R. S. Tinambunan, Management of Natural Resources and Environment. Graduate School of Bogor Agricultural University, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- L. Popoola, O. Ajewole, Arboricultural journal 25.1-22, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- W. De Jong, Biotropica 42, 3-9, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bernatzky, Tree Ecology and Preservation. Elsivier Science Co., Amsterdam, (1978) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.