E3S Web Conf.
Volume 31, 2018The 2nd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||07. Green Infrastructure and Resilience|
|Published online||21 February 2018|
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), United States, “Green Servicizing: Building a More Sustainable Economy”, Internal working draft, EPA, Washington, D.C, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- FORA, Green Business Models in the Nordic Region: A key to promote sustainable growth“, Green paper for the Nordic Council of Ministers, Copenhagen, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Measuring Eco-efficiency: A Guide to Reporting Company Performance. (2000). [Google Scholar]
- World Business Council for Sustainable Development. Mickwitz, Per et al. “Regional Eco-efficiency Indicators E A Participatory Approach”. Journal of Cleaner Production, Volume 14: 1603-1611, (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Kenneth, Mu'lholland, Identification of Cleaner Production Improvement Opportunities. A joint publication of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers and John Wiley & Sons, Inc, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Phil Ribiel. Eco-Efficiency: The Next Step Toward Sustainable Development, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Tran Cuoc. Feasibility of cleaner production for Vietnam rice processing industry. 13th Global Conference on Sustainable Manufacturing - Decoupling Growth from Resource Use, (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.