E3S Web Conf.
Volume 31, 2018The 2nd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||08. Environmental Conservation|
|Published online||21 February 2018|
- Sazib Mollik, M.M. Rashid, M. Hasanuzzaman, M.E. Karim, M. Hosenuzzaman, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews. Volume 65, November 2016, Pages 553–567, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Directorate General of Renewable Energy and Energy Conservation. 2016. EBTKE Statistics 2016. [online] http://ebtke.esdm.go.id/post/2017/03/07/1583/statistik.ebtke.2016 Accessed on May, 21 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Directorate General of Renewable Energy and Energy Conservation. 2016. Buletin of Electricity Edition 46th. 2016. ISSN: 1979-6579. [Google Scholar]
- Central Bureau of Statistics. 2015. Number of Village According to the Presence of Family of Electricity Users and Source of Lighting of Village Main Road. [online] https://www.bps.go.id/linkTabelStatis/view/id/1759 Accessed on 21 Mei 2017. [Google Scholar]
- C. L Azimoh, P.Klintenberg, F.Wallin, B. Karlsson, C.Mbohwa, Energy Conversion and Management.  Pp. 268–277, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U. Akpan, M. Essien, S.Isihak, Energy for Sustainable Development  5. Pp 504–509, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Slough, J. Urpelainen, J. Yang. 2015. Light for all? Evaluating Brazil’s rural electrification progress, 2000–2010. Energy Policy. . Pp. 315–327 [Google Scholar]
- B. Liddle and P. Sadorsky, How much does increasing non-fossil fuels in electricity generation reduce carbon dioxide emissions?. Applied Energy.  pp. 212–221, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Rohani, H., & Roosta, A. K. Calculating Total System Availability. [online] https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org. Accessed on June, 5, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Stanley, S. 2011. MTBF, MTTR, MTTF & FIT Explanation of Terms. IMC Network, pp16. [Google Scholar]
- Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Logistics & Materiel Readiness. [online] http://www.acq.osd.mil/log/mr/mean_down_time.html. Accessed on June, 5, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Crouse-Hinds, C. Availability, Reliability, SIL. Eaton, TX, US. [Google Scholar]
- Humble, T. X. (1997). Availability, Reliability, Maintainability, and Capability. [Google Scholar]
- Billinton, R. (1970). Power system reliability evaluation. Taylor & Francis. [Google Scholar]
- D. Sapkota, T. R. Bajracharya, & M. C. Luintel, In Proceedings of IOE Graduate Conference (pp. 197-202), (2014). [Google Scholar]
- S. Dash, & D. Das, (2014). Availability Assessment of Generating Units of Balimela Hydro Electric Power Station (510 MW)–A Markovian Approach. Volume 3 Issue 2–February 2014, 44. [Google Scholar]
- Pekalongan Regency Goverment. 2017. Iklim. [online] http://www.pekalongankab.go.id. Accessed on June, 5, 2017 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.