E3S Web Conf.
Volume 31, 2018The 2nd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2017)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||08. Environmental Conservation|
|Published online||21 February 2018|
- R. S. Pomeroy and M. B. Carlos, “Community-based coastal resource management in the Philippines : a review and evaluation of programs and projects, 1984-1994,” vol. 21, no. 5, pp. 445–464, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- V. S. A. Foucat, “Community-based ecotourism management moving towards sustainability, in Ventanilla, Oaxaca, Mexico, ” cean Coast. Manag., vol. 45, pp. 511–529, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Jones, “COMMUNITY-BASED ECOTOURISM The Significance of Social Capital, ” vol. 32, no. 2, pp. 303–324, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- T. K. Bradshaw, “Theories of Poverty and Anti-Poverty Programs in Community Development Theories of Poverty and Anti-Poverty Programs in Community Development, ” J. Community Dev. Soc., vol. 38, no. November 2014, pp. 37–41, 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
-  G. P. Manatee and J. M. Belsky, “Misrepresenting Communities : The Politics of Community-Based Rural Ecotourism in, ” vol. 64, no. 4, pp. 641–666, 1999. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.