E3S Web Conf.
Volume 31, 2018The 2nd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||09. Environmental Policy, Planning and Education|
|Published online||21 February 2018|
- Mineral of Mining, Jakarta, (2013) http://www.tambang-penambang-emas, [accessed on April 15, 2015]. [Google Scholar]
- H. Jennifer, M. Marcello, Tadeu C. Veiga, International Journal of Cleaner Production, Vancouver, Canada, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Refles, Mining Activities of the People's Peoples and Its Implications on Socio-Economic Condition of the Community In Kenagarian Mundam Sakti Sub-district Nagari, Sijunjung Regency, Andalas University, Padang, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- F. Irna, Ismadi and H.S. Dewi, Public Health, Andalas University, Padang, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Miles, M. Huberman, and J. Saldana, Third Edition Copyright Sage Publications, Inc, Washington, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Ababio E, OFOSU M, 2010, Nordic Journal of African Studies 19(2): 124–147, University of Ghana, Ghana, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Fahmi, Budianta and Idrus, Impact of Mercury Pollution on Geological Media at the People's Mining in Banyumas, Central Java. Proceedings of the 7 th National Geological Engineering Seminar, Faculty of Engineering, Gadjah Mada University, Yogyakarta, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Widiadi, Postgraduate Program, Jenderal Soedirman University, Purwokerto, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Alfonsus, H. Harianja and S. Asep, Forest Research Institute, Aek Nauli, Medan, (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.