E3S Web Conf.
Volume 31, 2018The 2nd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||09. Environmental Policy, Planning and Education|
|Published online||21 February 2018|
- Islington Council, Islington Street book A borough-wide streetscape manual, Islington Council London (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Otak Team, Scottsdale Road Streetscape Design Guidelines, city of Scottsdale: Arizona (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Torbay council, Torbay Streetscape Design Guidelines, Torbay: United Kingdom (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Putra, Budi A., Cultural Representation of Vernacular Housing in Jambi, Doctoral’s thesis, Seoul National University, South Korea [Google Scholar]
- Abu Dhabi Urban Planning Council, Abu Dhabi Utility Corridor Design Manual ver 1, Emirates of Abu Dhabi Urban Planning Council (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Landcome, Street Project guideline, Landcome : New South Wales, Australia (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Burton, Elizabeth; Lynee, Mitchell, Inclusive Urban Design: Street for Life, Elsevier Linacre House, Jordan Hill, Oxford (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Guide Dogs on Behalf of Action for Blind People, Inclusive Streets: Design Principles for Blind and Partially Sighted People, Association of Visually Impaired Office Staff, Deafblind UK (2010) http://www.guidedogs.org.uk/media/1497778/Inclusive_Streets_Design_Principles_booklet_Guide_Dogs_2010.pdf) [Google Scholar]
- Shehu, Vjosa, Universal Design Strategies On Developing Country, Case Study: Tirana, Master’s thesis, Eposka University Tirana, Albania (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Guimares, Marcello, An Assessment Of Understanding Universal Design Through Online Visual Resources and Role-Playing Simulation Exercises, North Carolina State University (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Aslaksen, Universal design: Planning and Design for All, Cornel University (1997) accessed at http://digitalcommons.ilr.cornell.edu/gladnetcollect [Google Scholar]
- Department of Transport, Manual for Street, Thomas Telford, London (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Indrakusumo R.H., Bangun, Design Characteristics of Specialized Streets for Indonesia through Cases of South Korea Departement of Architectural Engineering, The Graduate School, Pukyong National University (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Mehta, Vikas, Lively Streets: Exploring The Relationship Between Built Environment And Social Behavior, Doctoral’s thesis, University of Maryland, College Park (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.