E3S Web Conf.
Volume 31, 2018The 2nd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||09. Environmental Policy, Planning and Education|
|Published online||21 February 2018|
- T. Karak, R. M. Bhagat, and P. Bhattacharyya, Crit. Rev. Environ. Sci. Technol., vol. 42, no. 15, pp. 1509–1630, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Central Of Statistic (BPS), “Percentage of Households by Province and Treatment of Sorting Waste Easy to Decompose and Not Easy to Decompose.” 2015. [Google Scholar]
- S. E. Vergara and G. Tchobanoglous, Municipal Solid Waste and the Environment: A Global Perspective, vol. 37, no. 1. (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Sudharto P Hadi, Quantitative Social Research Methods, Quantitative and Action Studies. (1997). [Google Scholar]
- W. Wardiana, Univ. Komput. Indones., (2002). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.