E3S Web Conf.
Volume 31, 2018The 2nd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2017)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||09. Environmental Policy, Planning and Education|
|Published online||21 February 2018|
- M. Abbas, A. M. Zakaria, and M. A. Balkhyour, “Investigation of safety facilities and safe practices in chemical laboratories of a Saudi university,” vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 141–147, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- J. B. Lopez and T. Badrick, “Proposals for the mitigation of the environmental impact of clinical laboratories,” vol. 50, no. 9, pp. 1559–1564, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- E. D. S. Nascimento and A. T. Filho, Brazilian J. Pharm. Sci., vol. 46, no. 2, pp. 187–197, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- K. R. Armenti, R. Moure-eraso, C. Slatin, and K. Geiser, J. Clean. Prod., vol. 19, no. 5, pp. 488–497, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Lopes Silva, I. Delai, M. A. S. De Castro, and A. R. Ometto, J. Clean. Prod., vol. 47, pp. 174–187, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Ozturk, H. Koseoglu, M. Karaboyaci, N. O. Yigit, U. Yetis, and M. Kitis, J. Clean. Prod., vol. 130, pp. 92–102, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Shen, C. Lo, D. R. Nagaraj, R. Farinato, A. Essenfeld, and P. Somasundaran, Miner. Eng., vol. 94, pp. 1–9, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Uckaya, F. Uckaya, N. Demir, and Y. Demir, “Evaluation of the efficiency and safety in cosmetic products,” vol. 499, pp. 295–300, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- M. Basso, M. Simonato, R. Furlanetto, and L. De Nardo, J. Ind. Eng. Chem., vol. 53, pp. 23–36, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- National research council, “Chemical Laboratory Safety and Security.” (2011). [Google Scholar]
- National research council, “Prudent Practices in the Laboratory: Handling and Management of Chemical Hazards.” (2011). [Google Scholar]
- OSHA, “Laboratory Safety Guidance,” (2011). [Google Scholar]
- R. J. Willey, “2012 International Symposium on Safety Science and Technology Understanding a safety data sheet (SDS) in regards to process safety,” vol. 45, no. March, pp. 857–867, (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.