E3S Web Conf.
Volume 31, 2018The 2nd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||11. Smart Information Systems|
|Published online||21 February 2018|
- T. Suesut, B. Mongkhoin, Demand Forecasting Approach Inventory Control For CIMS, 1869-1873 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Schwartz, M.R. Arahal, D.E. Rivera, Control-relevant demand forecasting for management of a production-inventory system, 4053-4058 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- B. Garg, M.M.S. Beg, A.Q. Ansari, Fuzzy Time Series Model to Forecast Rice Production, 1-8 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Bajestani, A. Zare, Application of Optimized Type 2 Fuzzy time series, 1-6 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Lin, Y. Yang, Stock markets forecasting based on fuzzy time series model, 782 – 786 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Suryono, J.E. Suseso, C. Mashuri, A.D. Sabila, J.A.M. Nugraha, M.H. Primasiwi, RFID Sensor for Automated Prediction of Reorder Point (ROP) Values in a Vendor Management Inventory (VMI) System Using Fuzzy Time Series 23, 2398-2400 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Hansun, Jakarta Stock Exchange (JKSE) forecasting using fuzzy time series, 130 – 134 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Choi, Coordination and Risk Analysis of VMI Supply Chains With RFID Technology 3, 497 – 504 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- H. Dane, K. Michael, S.F. Wamba, RFID enabled Inventory Control Optimization A Proof of Concept, 1-10 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R.H. Rad, J. Razmi, M.S. Sangari, Z.F. Ebrahimi, Optimizing an integrated vendor-managed inventory system for a single-vendor two-buyer supply chain with determining weighting factor for vendor's ordering cost 153, 295-308 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.Xie, D. L. Olson, Modeling and Values of Vendor managed inventory in the Retail Supply Chain, . 465 – 470 (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.