E3S Web Conf.
Volume 31, 2018The 2nd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||11. Smart Information Systems|
|Published online||21 February 2018|
- H. Zhou, D. Liu, D. Li, G. Shao, Q. Li, Journal Energy and Power Engineering, Vol. 5, 616-620. (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. D. Sanjay, and M. W. Laxman, International Journal of Emerging Tecnology and Advancedd Engineering, Vol. 1. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Singh, D. C. Upadhyay, Yadav., Hemant, International Journal of Engineeringg Science and Technology (IJEST), Vol. 3, No. 7. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- F. Dehnea, Q. Kongb, C. Rau, H. Zaboli, R. Zhoua, Journal Parallel Distrkib. Computing. Vol. 79, No. 3. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. S. Reddy, R. Srinivasu, M. P. Chander Rao, and S. R. Rikkula, International Journal on Computer Science and Engineering. 2865-2873. (2010). [Google Scholar]
- H. C. Wang, and J. L. Guo, Journal of Cleaner Production. 40-45. (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Ponniah, 2001. Data warehouse Fundamental : A Comprehensive Guide for IT Profesionals. John Wiley & Sons, Inc : NewYork. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.