E3S Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2018High-Rise Construction 2017 (HRC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||1 Architecture and Urban Planning|
|Published online||06 March 2018|
- J. Jacobs, The Death and Life of Great American Cities (Moscow, New Publishing house 2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Jenks, N. Dempsey, Future Forms and Design for Sustainable Cities Routledge 444 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. Neuman, The Compact City Fallacy Journal of Planning Education and Research 25, 11-26 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Lezhava, Modern architecture and city. Academia. Architecture and construction 4, 5-14 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Krasheninnikov Town-planning development of the housing estate Research of experience of the western countries (Moscow, Architecture-S 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. Magaj High-rise buildings as the vertical integrated inhabited environment, Bulletin of the construction equipment, 6, 64-65 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Magaj, Modeling of functional structures of high-rise buildings. Housing construction 12, 1-5 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- URL: www.asrmag.ru/article/vysotnye-zdaniya/ (last accessed 2017/08/05) [Google Scholar]
- V. Korotich Image of modern high-rise architecture, Academic messenger UralNIIproekt RAASN, 3, 36-39 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Gehl, Cities for People, (Island Press, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- P. P. Zueva, The high-rise building in the urban environment. Proc. of the Conf. Topical problems of construction, ecology and energy saving in the conditions of Western Siberia 98-104 (Russia, Tyumen, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Ju. Lomakina, Spatial concepts and images of the future in degree projects on town planning. All-Union research institute of problems of scientific and technical progress of information in construction 4, 42-55 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Saprykina, Development of the concept of mobile architecture: the flying objects. Architecture and modern information technology, 34 1, 1 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- URL: www.airbia.wordpress.com/2010/01/22/airbia-a-suburban-airship/ (last accessed 2017/08/15) [Google Scholar]
- O. M. Shencova, High-rise buildings in the volume and spatial urban environment. Architecture. Construction. Education, 7, 1, 102-110 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. S. Parygin, New urbanism in the large industrial city, Regional economy: theory and practice, 38, 35-40 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- F. Dieleman, M. Wegener Compact City and Urban Sprawl, Built Environment, 30(4), 308-323 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- URL: www.archdaily.com/777498/bosco-verticale-stefano-boeri-architetti (last accessed 2017/08/17) [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Nikolaev, High--Rise Manual: Typology and Design, Construction and Technology (Moscow, Atlant-Stroy 2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.