E3S Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2018High-Rise Construction 2017 (HRC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||1 Architecture and Urban Planning|
|Published online||06 March 2018|
- V. P. Generalov, The special aspects of designing high-rise buildings: a study guide, 296 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V. P. Generalov, E. M. Generalova, The development perspective of high-rise buildings topology, The cities future, 1(18), 13-18 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. P. Generalov, E. M. Generalova, The skyscrapers era megatall, 334-335 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. P. Generalov, E. M. Generalova, Prerequisites for the formation of high-rise social housing complexes in Hong Kong, 379-380 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. M. Generalova, K. E. Galstyan, Analysis of the existing regulatory structure for the construction of high-rise buildings in Russia, 52-55 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Mironova, Aspects of utilization of nanotechnological wastes in the construction industry, 1(120), 58-59 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Pershina. Aspects of the Formation of Modern Architectural and Expressive Facade Designs of Civil Buildings Taking into Account Application of Nano-Materials, 132-135 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. M. Generalova, V. P. Generalov, Specificity of modern architectural and spatial environment formation of cities (illustrated by South Korea), 11, 46-51 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. P. Generalov, E. M. Generalova, Energy efficiency and environmental friendliness of mass affordable housing in the case of Hong Kong, Sustainable architecture. 4(21), 32-38 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. R. Vuchic, Transport in cities that are convenient for living, 413 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. F. Zhilkin, E. A. Akhmedova, T. B. Karakova, Urban Strategic planning (2001) [Google Scholar]
- T. Y. Vavilova, The principle of environmental compliance as a condition for the high technology industries development, l (2), 110-116 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- D. Cappon Mental Health in the High-Rise CJPH, 62(5), 426-431 (1971) [Google Scholar]
- V. P. Generalov, E. M. Generalova, Identifying the distinctive features of the concepts of “comfort of living" and “comfortable living environment", 2(23), 85-90 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. V. Filanova, V. M. Melnikova, Functions Evolution and structures in the largest city (For example by Samara), 4, 118-123 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Lekareva, Planting standards and planting construction development, 6-9 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Henley Simon. The Architecture of Parking, (New York, Thames and Hudson, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Kayasov, Perspectives for the business centers development in Russian regions, 16-20 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V. Ya. Lyubovny, Cities of Russia. Problems, possible ways of development and improvement of management, 14-16 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Akhmedova, Planning aspects of the perspective agglomerations transformation. 40-45 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.