E3S Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2018High-Rise Construction 2017 (HRC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||1 Architecture and Urban Planning|
|Published online||06 March 2018|
- 7 things to discover about contemporary architecture, BONE Structure (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Love, Elsevier, Journal of Anthropological Archaeology 32, 746-758 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Yurtkuran, G. Kiril, Y. Taneli, Uludağ University, Faculty of Engineering and Architecture, Görükle, Bursa 16059, Turkey . Learning from Nature: Biomimetic Design in Architectural Education. 2nd Cyprus International Conference on Educational Research, (CY-ICER 2013). [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Salingaros, K.G. Masden, International Journal of Architectural Research, 1 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- P. Rezania, The Symbol of lotus in ancient world . Department of Cultures and languages of ancient Iran, Science and Research branch, Islamic Azad University, Tehran, Iran, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Carrillo de Albornoz & M.A. Fernández .The Symbolism of the Lotus .Article posted by India North, Aug. 26, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Rev. Katherine Aryshta Dean. The Sacred Blue Lotus – Flower of the Gods.Excerpts from “Priestess of the Blue Lotus”, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Cutemintran .Lotus – Vietnam’s national flower, a symbol of divine beauty. Culture https://cutemintran.wordpress.com Source from Http://vietnam-online [Google Scholar]
- ADMINISTRATOR .One-Pillar Pagoda (Chùa Môt Côt) posted on May 11, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Le Tien Tho, Deputy Minister of Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism. Lotus voted as Vietnam National Flower Vietnam online,2011. [Google Scholar]
- Share Siwek The Sacred Lotus, Nelumbo nucifera. A Plant Study attended the 2007 Flower Essence Society (FES) Professional Course,2007. [Google Scholar]
- Pham Ha . A Brief History of the Luxurious Pink Lotus, Vietnam’s National Flower. Share on Twitter Jun. 22nd, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Er. Nishant Rana, Siddhant Rana . Structural Forms Systems for Tall Building Structures SSRG International Journal of Civil Engineering (SSRG-IJCE) – volume1 issue 4 September 2014. [Google Scholar]
- B. Stafford Smith, Alex Coull, Tall Building Structures-Analysis and Design, John Wiley & Sons, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Hi Sun Choi, Leonard Joesph, Neville Mathias. Outrigger Design for High-Rise Buildings, An output of CTBUH 2017Images Publishing, Victoria 3170, Australia, [Google Scholar]
- Catrina Grünbaum. Structures of tall buildings Avdelningen för Konstruktionsteknik. Lunds Tekniska Högskola .Lund Universitet, 2008Rapport TVBK - 5156 (Department of Structural Engineering Lund Institute of Technology, Box 118, S-221 00 LUND, Sweden). [Google Scholar]
- A. Hiller, B. Walters, (mentor) Honoris Thesis. Architecture Representation: Abstraction and Symbol within Design. Aprill 2012 . [Google Scholar]
- C. Carter, Department of Philosophy, Marquette University. Symbol and Function in Contemporary Architecture for Museums,2010. [Google Scholar]
- Buddhist studies. Buddha. BDEA/ Dharma Education Association & BuddhaNet (Copyright 1999 – 2017). [Google Scholar]
- R. Venturi, Iconography and Electronics: Upon a generic Architecturep 88. Cambridge, Massachusetts/London, England: MIT press, 1966. [Google Scholar]
- P. Eisenman The End of the Classical: End of the Beginning, the End of the End”. In Architecture Theory since 1968, Edited by Michael Hays: Cambridge Mass: The MIT Press, 1968. [Google Scholar]
- W. Faschan, PE and.Trivedi, Nayan B, PEBitexco Financial Tower . STRUCTURE magazine, June 2009. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.