E3S Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2018High-Rise Construction 2017 (HRC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||1 Architecture and Urban Planning|
|Published online||06 March 2018|
- M. A. Granstrem. Are scientific methods for the reconstruction of fragments of historical cities real? Architectural Almanac, 1, 71–78 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Sementsov. Stages of urban development of Saint Petersburg and typology of master plans of 18th–20th centuries. Reconstruction of Saint Petersburg 2003, 93–98 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- M. V. Zolotareva. Le Vieux Pétersbourg — L'animation d'une zone protégée. Monuments Historiques, 179, 87–88 (1992). [Google Scholar]
- S. P. Zavarikhin. About the silhouette and not just that. Kapitel, 1, 34–37 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- J. Kurbatov, V. Gorunov. The fate of the creative legacy in modern architecture in Russia. Bulletin of Civil Engineers, 23 (13), 203–206 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M. V. Zolotareva. New trends of urban development in Russia in the 18th century. Journal of Architecture and Urbanism, 41 (1), 71–77 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. V. Zolotareva. Identification of historical patterns in the development of the high-rise dominants system in the central part of Saint Petersburg (based on works of artists and graphic artists of the 18th–early 19th centuries). Modern science: theoretical and practical views, 105–109 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Granstrem, M. V. Zolotareva. Analysis of the structure of the historical development in Saint Petersburg. Zhilishchnoe Stroitelstvo, 11, 23–26 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- R. T. Clement. A history of Russian architecture. Library Journal, 129: 12, 77 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- M. V. Zolotareva On the issue of regulation of architectural and construction process in city management structure (second half of the xix – early xx centuries). Architecture and Engineering, 1(3), 41-46 (2016). DOI: https://doi.org/10.23968/2500-0055-2016-1-3-41-46 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu. I. Kurbatov. Petrograd. Leningrad. Saint Petersburg: lessons of architecture and urban-planning. (2008). [Google Scholar]
- URL: http://kanoner.com/2011/03/14/21565/ [Google Scholar]
- S. P. Zavarikhin. Modern construction in the historical center of Saint Petersburg. Modern Problems of History and Theory of Architecture, 115–122 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- D. Shvidkovsky, E. Shorban, A. Wood. Russian architecture and the West, Yale: Yale University Press (2007). [Google Scholar]
- M. V. Zolotareva. Stages of the Saint Petersburg center formation in works of artists of the 18th–19th centuries. Bulletin of Civil Engineers, 5 (52), 30–39 (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.