E3S Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2018High-Rise Construction 2017 (HRC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||1 Architecture and Urban Planning|
|Published online||06 March 2018|
- A. G. Vaytens Regulations in plans for urban-planning development of Petrograd – Leningrad – Saint Petersburg (1920s–2000s). Architecture and Construction, 1, 24–31 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Naumov. To be constructed in 1969–1970s. Master Plan for the development of Leningrad in effect. Construction and Architecture of Leningrad, 1, 6–8 (1969). [Google Scholar]
- Leningrad, 1971–1975. Construction and Architecture of Leningrad, 1, 3–8 (1972). [Google Scholar]
- G. N. Buldakov. In accordance with the Master Plan. Construction and Architecture of Leningrad, 7, 5–10 (1976). [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Popov. Stages of creative search. Construction and Architecture of Leningrad, 7, 11–15 (1976). [Google Scholar]
- V. Ivanov. Architecture inspired by space. Image of the future in the late Soviet architecture. Saint Petersburg, Borey Art, 252 (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.