E3S Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2018High-Rise Construction 2017 (HRC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||1 Architecture and Urban Planning|
|Published online||06 March 2018|
- J. Burton, Worldatlas (2017) https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/cities-with-the-most-skyscrapers-in-the-world.html [Google Scholar]
- W.S. Mathers, Location Value http://www.realmarkits.com/realestate/locationvalue.php (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G. W. McCarthy, G. K. Ingram, S.A. Moody, Land and the City (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. Verkhie, The value and price of land, 40-62 (2017) https://www.eolss.net/sample-chapters/C19/E1-05-03-03.pdf [Google Scholar]
- T. Gwartney, Estimating Land Values (2018) http://www.henrygeorge.org/ted.htm [Google Scholar]
- M. Lomedico, E.M. Bartels, A Structured Analytical Approach to Understanding and Acting in Urban Environments (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Perdicoulis, The city as a system, 16 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G. Gardner, State of the World. The City: A System of Systems, 27-44 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- W. Leontief, The Structure of American Economy (1919-1929) [Google Scholar]
- W. Leontief, Input-Output Economics (1988). [Google Scholar]
- P. Krylov, Journal Problems in Economics. The Balance Method of Planning, 11 (1968) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Verstina, T.N. Kisel, N.N. Taskaeva, E.M. Akimova, A.V. Fedosina, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research Managing to provide the building industry of a megalopolis with material resources on the basis of balance method (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Kisel, M.I. Bunegin, E.M. Akimova, Economics and Entrepreneurship. Approach to planning the development of territories in conditions of ensuring a balanced development of the city, 6-3 (59-3), 291-295 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Bunegin, Kazan science, 8, 34-36 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Tlidi, International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 3, 932-937 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.