E3S Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2018High-Rise Construction 2017 (HRC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||1 Architecture and Urban Planning|
|Published online||06 March 2018|
- A. Abdelrazaq, F. Badelow, Sun-Gho-Kim, H. G.Poulos, Incheon Tower: Foundation Design in Reclamation Area. Tall Buildings 2/17, 104-109. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Peng, Cheng Yu, Zhu Yan-Song Constructions seismic stability Structural Design of China Zun Tower. Tall Buildings 2/17, 110-119 [Google Scholar]
- V. Almazov, Ways and methods of counteracting the progressive destruction of high-rise buildings. Global security, 46-49 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Granik, A. Magay, Overview of foreign construction experience in high-altitude housing construction, Unique and special technologies in construction. 1, 20-31 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- V. Sevostyanov, I. Mindel, B. Trifonov, Evaluation of seismic hazard for high-rise, 56-62 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Shchukina, Modern high-rise construction. Monograph. - Moscow: State Unitary Enterprise "ITC Moscomarchitecture", 440 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- T. Maklakova, N. Senin, Architectural and constructive problems of designing high-rise buildings: scientific and educational material. (Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- O. Prishchepa, A. Karavaev, A. Bushinskaya, Resilience of High-Rise RC Buildings to Dynamic Impacts. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 262(1) (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Petrova, O. Lugchenko, M. Hammud, A. Nazhem, To the rationalization of the constructive solutions of the bridge supports. MATEC Web of Conferences, 106 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Shumeyko, The support systems of unique high-rise buildings. MATEC Web of Conferences, 106 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Generalova, V. Generalov, A. Kuznetsova, Innovative solutions for building envelopes of bioclimatical high-rise buildings. Vide. Tehnologija. Resursi - Environment, Technology, Resources 1, 103-108 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Shi, S., Ren, X. Analysis of form on indoor wireless fiber network. 2nd International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Management Science and Electronic Commerce, AIMSEC 2011 Proc. 6011402, c. 6135-6138 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P. Liu, C. Yin, Y. Cheng, Structural design and research of Beijing CBD Core Area Z15 Plot China Zun Tower, Building Structure, 44(24), 1-8. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Cheng, P. Liu, D. Citerne, Y. Liu Structural parametric design applied in Beijing CBD Core Area Z15 Plot China Zun Tower, Building Structure, 44(24), 9-14 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P. Liu, C. Yin, K. Lee, and et al. Structural system design and study of Tianjin Goldin 117 Mega Tower, Building Structure, 42(3), 1-9. ASCE "Seismic rehabilitation of existing buildings" ASCE/SEI 41-06 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kwok, C. Gibbons, J. Tsui, P. Liu, Y. Wang, The Structural Design of Mega Tower, China World Trade Center Phase 3, Beijing China. Paper presented at: Tall Buildings - From Engineering to Sustainability, Proc. of 6th Inter. Conf. On Tall Buildings, Hong Kong, 396-402 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- P. Xu, Structural Design of Complex Tall Buildings, Beijing: China Architecture & Building Press (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development of the People's Republic of China Technical review requirement on seismic design of code-exceeding tall building structures. Jianzhi, 109. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Mikhailova, V. Dalinchuk, A. Bushmanova, L. Dobrogorskaya, Construction of unique buildings and structures. 10 (49), 59-74 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- URL: http://www.antula.ru/site-rielter_271.htm (05.03.2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Generalov, E. Generalova, High-rise residential buildings and complexes (Samara, 2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.