E3S Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2018High-Rise Construction 2017 (HRC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||1 Architecture and Urban Planning|
|Published online||06 March 2018|
- Characteristics of the chief architect of the mountains. Stalingrad general layout of the city. July 29, 1943. GAVO.F.71.Op.1.D.638. L.99 (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Zhorova. Code of historical and architectural heritage of Tsaritsyn-Stalingrad-Volgograd (Volgograd: The Panorama Publ. 2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Simbirtsev Conclusion of the chief architect “On the main points of the new master plan. Stalingrad”. April, 13, 1951 of the city Stalingrad. GAVO.F.71.Op.1.D.1252.L.23 (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Remarks to the question “The main provisions of the master plan. Stalingrad “April 3, 1954. GAVO.F.71.op.1.D.1459.L.73-77. (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Vodolagin, Essays on the history of Volgograd 1589-1967. Moscow: Nauka Publ. (1968) (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Yu.L. Kosenkova, Soviet city of the 1940s - the first half of the 1950s: from creative exploration to construction practice. Moscow: Editorial URSS Publ. (2000) (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Atopov, V.E. Maslyaev, A.F. Lypyavkin, Volgograd. (Moscow: Stroiizdat Publ. 1985) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Vyazmin, P.P. Oleinikov, Architects of Volgograd. (Volgograd: The Publisher Publ, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Zhuravlev, Yu.L. Kosenkova, Vasily Simbirtsev. (Moscow: Stroiizdat Publ. (1986) [Google Scholar]
- G. Ptichnikova, Procedia Engineering (2016), 165, pp.1903-1910. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.