E3S Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2018High-Rise Construction 2017 (HRC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||2 Engineering Systems and Building Materials|
|Published online||06 March 2018|
- V. G. Gagarin, V. V. Kozlov, A. V. Sadchikov, Accounting of longitudinal infiltration of air at assessing the thermal wall protection of with a ventilated facade, Industrial and civil construction, 6, 42-45 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V. G. Gagarin, V. V. Kozlov, A. V. Sadchikov, I. A. Mehnetsov, Longitudinal air filtration in modern enclosing structures, ABOK, 8, 66-70 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V. G. Gagarin, V. V. Kozlov, A. V. Sadchikov, About the effect of longitudinal air filtration on the heat protection of walls with a ventilated facade, Stroyprofile, 6, 34-35 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. S. Vychtikov, A. Yu.Vychtikov, Investigation of the effect of longitudinal and transverse air infiltration on the heat-shielding characteristics the external walls of a production building insulated with a ventilated facade, Improving the energy efficiency of buildings and structures, 3, 20-26 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. R. Petrichenko, M. V. Petrochenko, Hydraulics of free convection currents in enclosing structures with an air gap, Engineering and Construction Journal, 8, 51-56 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. S. Vytchikov, A. V. Chereneva, An experimental study of air permeability of sandless claydite-concrete, Building Materials, 7, 10-11 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. S. Vytchikov, A. V. Sidorova, The organization of air exchange in modern energy-efficient buildings, Bulletin of SGASU [Google Scholar]
- Yu. S. Vytchikov, A. V. Sidorova, Experimental study of enclosing structures in full-scale conditions, Traditions and innovations in construction and architecture: materials of the 71st All-Russian Scientific and Technical Conference on the results of research work of 2013, 284-286 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. F. Korenkova, Yu. V. Sidorenko, Unfilled foam concrete, Scientific Review, 4, 106107 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Pershina, S. F. Korenkova, The most important components of facade compositions, Traditions and innovations in construction and architecture: materials of the 69th All-Russian Scientific and Technical Conference on the results of research work in 2011, 166-167 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Pershina, S. F. Korenkova, Decorative nano-filled cement-polymer compositions for finishing facades, Nanotechnology in construction: a scientific online journal, 4, 36-46 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N. N. Razumov, F. V. Ushkov, I. S. Shapovalov, Resistance to heat transfer and winter design temperatures for heating engineering, ABOK, 5, 78-81 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N. P. Umnyakova, A. A. Verkhovsky, Estimation of air permeability of the building's enclosing structures, ABOK, 5, 48-53 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N. P. Umnyakova, Thermal protection properties of exploited hinged ventilated facade structures, Housing construction, 2, 2-6 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P. N. Umnyakov, Infiltration and exfiltration influence on the thermal protection of enclosing structures with considering the porosity of materials, Housing construction, 10, 46-50 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Maltsev, D. S. Sorokin, Energy saving in multi-storey residential buildings with air infiltration through the outer wall, New University, 3-4, 87-90 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. M. Valov, Breathable enclosing structures in a building system, Bulletin of the Siberian State Automobile and Highway Academy, 19, 33-37 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V. G. Gagarin, S. V. Gouvernyuk, A. S. Kubenin, P. P. Pastushkov, V. V. Kozlov, To the methodology for calculating the influence of wind impact on the air conditions of buildings, News of Higher Educational Institutions, The textile industry technology, 4, 234-240 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. L. Shubin, A. I. Ananiev, Thermal protection properties and air permeability of ceramic Isoterex blocks in wall masonry, Industrial and civil construction, 3, 57-59 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. D. Zhukov, T. V. Smirnova, A. V. Chugunkov, Heat transfer in high-porous materials, Internet-Vestnik VolgGASU, 3, 8 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.