E3S Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2018High-Rise Construction 2017 (HRC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||2 Engineering Systems and Building Materials|
|Published online||06 March 2018|
- I.V. Ilin, O. Kalinina, O. Iliashenko, A. Levina, Procedia Engineering, 165, pp 1683-1692 (2016) DOi-10.1016/j.proeng.2016.11.910 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.C. Gini Technology of foundry. Special types of casting (Academy, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Belov Environmental protection (Higher School, Moscow,1991) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Ivanova High technologies in ecology: materials of the 13th interregional scientific and practical conference Voronezh, pp. 23-28 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Novikov The automation of foundry production. In 2 parts Part 1. Management of foundry processes. (MGIU, Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- O. Kalinina, O. Valebnikova, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 692, 1315-1322 (2018) DOi - 10.1007/978-3-319-70987-1_139 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.