E3S Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2018High-Rise Construction 2017 (HRC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||2 Engineering Systems and Building Materials|
|Published online||06 March 2018|
- U.Y. Kuvshinov, Theoretical Basics of Indoor Microclimate Providing. Scientific publication (Moscow, Edition of Building University Association,2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Gagarin, V.A. Zemtsov, N. M. Igumnov, Roofing and Insulation Materials, 4, 4143 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. U. Bezrukov, Microclimate of Dwelling Premises. Light Transmitting Constructions, 3 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- P. Diachek, S. Makarevich, A. Zakharevich, D. Livansky, Vestnik MGSU, 7, 143-147 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Jevric, M. Romanovich, Procedia Engineering, 165, 1478 – 1482 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Simankina, M. Romanovich, O. Tsvetkov, MATEC Web of Conferences, 53, 01054 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- T. Saknite, D. Serdjuks, V. Goremikins, L. Pakrastins, N.I. Vatin, Magazine of Civil Engineering, 64(4), 26-39 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.