E3S Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2018High-Rise Construction 2017 (HRC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||2 Engineering Systems and Building Materials|
|Published online||06 March 2018|
- Filon L.N.G., Phil. Trans. of the Royal Society of London, Ser. A.. V. 198. 4, 147 (1902) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Prokopov V.K., PMM. V. XIII 2, 135 (1949) [Google Scholar]
- Volkov A.N., Calculation of thick-walled hollow cylinders (RUDN, Moscow, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- Timoshenko S.P., Gudier Dj., Theory of elasticity. (Nauka, Moscow, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- Pankratova N.D., Thermal stress in structural elements. 20 Kiev, 63(1980) [Google Scholar]
- Andreev V.I., Proc. of high schools. Ser. build. and architect. 8, 27 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- Andreev V.I., Constr. mech. & calc. str. 2, 8 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- Andreev V.I., Some problems and methods of mechanics of inhomogeneous bodies, (ASV, Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- Andreev V.I., Applied Mechanics and Materials. 166-169, 354 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.