E3S Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2018High-Rise Construction 2017 (HRC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||2 Engineering Systems and Building Materials|
|Published online||06 March 2018|
- Al Malul R.M., PhD Thesis [Google Scholar]
- N.H Arutyunyan Some problems of the creep theory (Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Rzhanitsyn The theory of analysis for the reliability of engeneering constructions. M.; StroyIzdat, 1978, 240 ñ. [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Raizer, The reliability theory of constructions. Association of the Civil Engineering Universities, Moscow, 2010, 382 p. [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Raizer Reliability Optimization for Pipelines to Corrosion Wear, Proc.of ASCE conference Advances in Pipeline Engineering And Construction. Pipelines 2001. — San-Diego, CA, US, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Russian State Standard SNIP 2.03.01.84 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.