E3S Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2018High-Rise Construction 2017 (HRC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||2 Engineering Systems and Building Materials|
|Published online||06 March 2018|
- V.M. Bondarenko Report on research work on the topic: Fundamentals of applied dissipative theory of survivability of structures. Moscow. 2008. [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Berlinov Calculation of the structure of the frame of buildings under dynamic influences from industrial equipment // Industrial and civil construction. 2004. № 6. Pp. 48-49. [Google Scholar]
- M.N Berlinova., M.V. Berlinov, A.V. Tvorogov To the question of ensuring the strength of concrete by the method of thermodynamics // Scientific review. 2015 No. 22. Pp. 148-153. [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Berlinova, M.V. Berlinov, A.V. Tvorogov Entropy criterion of strength of concrete in building structures // Scientific Review. 2015 No. 22. pp. 162-165. [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Berlinov, E.A. Makarenkov Calculation of reinforced concrete structures by the f inite element method taking into account a real description of the actual physical processes // Vestnik MGSU. 2013. № 11. pp. 26-33. [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Berlinov, E.A. Makarenkov Criterion of strength of concrete in conditions of a triaxial stress state under dynamic influences // Scientific Review. 2014. No. 7-1. Pp. 197-200. [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Berlinova, A.V. Tvorogov The regime strength of concrete in building structures // Natural and technical sciences. 2015. № 6 (84). Pp. 530-532. [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Tvorogova Resistance to deformation and destruction of reinforced concrete structures taking into account nonlinear and nonequilibrium properties and loading regimes // Thesis of the candidate of technical sciences. Moscow. 2006. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.