E3S Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2018High-Rise Construction 2017 (HRC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||2 Engineering Systems and Building Materials|
|Published online||06 March 2018|
- M. Filonenko-Borodich Collection of papers MEMIIT, Issue 53. (1945) [Google Scholar]
- V. Vlasov, et al. Beams, Plates and Shells on Elastic Foundation. - Moscow: Fizmatgiz, p. 75 (1960) [Google Scholar]
- P. Pasternak Fundamentals of a New Method for Calculating Foundations on Elastic Foundation with the Help of Two Bed Coefficients. - M. - L .: Gosstroyizdat, p. 56 (1964) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kerr, On the formal development of elastic foundation models, Ing.-Arc., (1984) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kolyasina, et al. The electronic scientific publication “Scientists’ Notes PNU”, 5, 2, pp. 21 - 34, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C. Vallabhan, et al. An improved model for beams on elastic foundations, Elastic-Plastic Failure Modelling of Structures with Applications Presented at the (1988) [Google Scholar]
- M. Gorbunov-Posadov, et al. Calculation of Structures on an Elastic Foundation / M.I. Gorbunov-Posadov, (Moscow, Stroyizdat, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- V. Travush, et al. Bending of Uninsulated Rectangular Slabs Lying on a Two-parameter Base (Izv. universities. Stroitelstvo, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- D. Dobromir Engineering Mechanics, 19, No. 6, p. 381–392, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. Travush V.I. The Method of Generalized Solutions in the Problems of Bending of Slabs on a Linearly Deformable Bed / Stroitelnaya Mechanica i Raschet Sooruzheniy. 1, 24-28 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- G. Wei, A New Algorithm for Solving some Mechanical Problems, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 190,2017-2030, (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Wei, Discrete Singular Convolution and its Application to the Analysis of Plates with Internal Supports. Part 1: Theory and algorithm International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, 55,913-946, (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Travush II Republican Scientific and Technical Conference. Scientific and technological progress and ecology (Aktau, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- A. Marufiy, Vestnik KSUCTA 1 pp.252-256 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. Geldfand I.M., Shilov G.E. Generalized Functions and Actions over Them (Moscow, Dobrosvet (2007) [Google Scholar]
- I. Gradshtein Tables of Integrals, Series and Products (St. Petersburg, BHV-Petersburg,2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.