E3S Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2018High-Rise Construction 2017 (HRC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||2 Engineering Systems and Building Materials|
|Published online||06 March 2018|
- A.R. Rzhanitsin. Composite rods and plates. Moscow: Stroiizdat, 316 p. (1986) [Google Scholar]
- P.F. Drozdov, M.I. Dodonov, L.L. Panshin, R.L. Surukhanyan. Designing and calculation multi-storey civil buildings and their elements. Moscow: Stroiizdat, 351 p. (1986) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Kuleshov. Bulletin of the Adyghe State University. Series 4: Natural-mathematical and technical sciences, 4, pp. 148-154. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- K.Z. Bashirov ACADEMIA. Architecture and construction, 2, p.125-128. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Fedorov, K.Z. Bashirov, V.I. Kolchunov. ACADEMIA. Architecture and construction, 2, p.116-118. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R.F. Fardiev, A.K. Ashrapov, Kazan State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering, 4, pp. 363-369. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Pritykin, News of Institutions of Higher Education. Construction, 10, pp. 110-116. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Pritykin, Bulletin of MGSU, 4, pp. 177-181. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Linkov, Construction mechanics and calculation of structures, 5. pp. 30-35. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Y.V. Krasnoschekov, Bulletin of the Siberian State Automobile and Highway Academy, 14. pp.28-32. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- R.F. Gabbasov, A.R. Gabbasov, V.V. Filatov, Numerical construction of discontinuous solutions to the problems of structural mechanics. Moscow: Publisher ASV, 280 p. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V. Shuller, Construction of tall buildings, Moscow, Stroyizdat Publ., 248 p. (1979) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Filatov, Calculation of through trusses using theory of composite rods A.R. Rzhanitsyna, Bulletin of MGSU, 9, pp. 23-31. (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.