E3S Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2018High-Rise Construction 2017 (HRC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||3 Construction Technology and Management|
|Published online||06 March 2018|
- D.G. Proverbs, Holt, G.D., Olomolaiye, P.O. International Journal of Project Management. Vol. 17, Issue 3, pp. 195–204 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Ireland, Construction Management and Economics, Vol. 3, Issue 1, pp. 59–87 (1985) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Sacks, Journal of Construction Engineering and Management. Vol. 133, Issue 5, pp. 374–384 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.-M. Cheng, International Journal of Project Management. Vol. 32, Issue 5, pp. 850–860 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Turkington, High-rise housing in Europe. Current trends and future prospects. DUP Science. Delft University Press. The Netherlands. [Google Scholar]
- G. Finkel, The economics of the construction industry. Routledge. (Taylor and Francis Group. New York. USA, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. Ilin, et al, Model of asset portfolio improvement in structured investment products. Life Science Journal, Vol. 11, Issue 11, pp. 265–269 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Nikolova, D.G. Rodionov, N.V. Afanasyeva, European Research Studies Journal, Vol. 20, Issue 2, pp. 396–410 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Glukhov, I.V. Ilin, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 8638 LNCS, pp. 509–518 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Ilin, A.B. Anisiforov, WSEAS Transactions on Business and Economics, Vol. 11, pp. 757–764 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.