E3S Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2018High-Rise Construction 2017 (HRC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||3 Construction Technology and Management|
|Published online||06 March 2018|
- A. Ohotina, O.Lavrinenko. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 174, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Anisimova, V.G. Popov, T.I. Smotrova Planning and evaluation of the effectiveness of measures for advertising and promotion in the residential real estate market. Modern economy: problems and solutions. 2 (86). P. 96-106. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Belmiro Duarte, M.C. Nuno Oliveira, O. Lino Santos Dynamics of quality improvement programs. Optimal investment policies. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 91, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Dollar, M. Hallward-Driemeier, T. Mengistae. World Development, 34(9), (2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Kankhva, S.S. Uvarova, S.V. Belyaeva Procedia Engineering. 165. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y Kolyhaeva Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, Volume 166, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Larionov, E. Nezhnikova Role of energy efficiency in improving the quality of housing projects 2016 International Journal of Applied Engineering Research. - №6. [Google Scholar]
- N. Bayraktar, Procedia Economics and Finance, 5, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Hayes, F. Murtinho, H. Wolff World Development, 93, (2017) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- R. Bril, O. Kalinina, I. Ilin, MATEC Web of Conf. 106, 08010 (2017) DOi - 10.1051/matecconf/201710608010 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Ilin, A.B. Anisiforov, Improving the efficiency of projects of industrial cluster innovative development based on enterprise architecture model, WSEAS Transactions on Business and Economics, 11, pp 757-764 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.