E3S Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2018High-Rise Construction 2017 (HRC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||3 Construction Technology and Management|
|Published online||06 March 2018|
- L.V. Kievskiy, City development: Collection of research papers 2006-2014 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Oleynik, V.I. Brodskiy, Vestnik MGSU, 6, 119-125 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Rybal’skiy, Industr. and civil eng., 9, 8-11 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Temporary recommendations on technology and organization of construction of multifunctional high-rise buildings and building complexes in Moscow. MDC 12-23.2006 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Recommendations on the construction of residential and public high-rise buildings. RMD 31-04-2008 St. Petersburg (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Barkalov, V.F. Babkin, A.V. Shchepkin, Business simulation games in organization and management (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Fedotov,A.L. Shepelev, V.I. Rakovskiy, Contribution of ASTU scientists to the development of science and technology: Collection of research papers, 232-239 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Shepelev, G.V. Severova, V.I. Rakovskiy, Theoretical foundations of construction: Collection of reports of the XIX Slovak-Polish-Russian seminar, 451–458 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Shepelev, Industr. and civil eng., 10, 41-44 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Gusakov, A.V. Ginzburg, S.A. Veremeenko, etc, Organizational and technological reliability of construction (1994) [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Klimov, Methodology of scheduling of construction production in the harsh conditions of the Far North (2005) [Google Scholar]
- K.C. Crandall, J. of the Constr. Division, 102, 415-423 (1976) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.