E3S Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2018High-Rise Construction 2017 (HRC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||3 Construction Technology and Management|
|Published online||06 March 2018|
- E. Voskresenskaya, V. Snetkov Alexander Tebryaev and Zokhidjon Askarov V 2017 MATEC Web of Conferences 106 08055 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Mir V Ali V 2001 Electronic Journal of Structural Engineering 1 2–14 pp [Google Scholar]
- Y I Potapova 2012 Progress of modern natural sciences 6 14-16 pp [Google Scholar]
- M F Markov 2007 Architecture and construction 1 44-47 pp [Google Scholar]
- T. Markov M Shcherbach A Architecture and construction, 2 72-81 pp (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V. Telichenko High-rise construction, 2 112-122 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.