E3S Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2018High-Rise Construction 2017 (HRC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||3 Construction Technology and Management|
|Published online||06 March 2018|
- P.P. Oleynik Construction organization. Conceptual frameworks. Models and methods. Information-utility systems. (2001) [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Zhadanovskiy Machining of concrete and reinforced concrete by the diamond tool, Ind. and civ. constr. 4 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Vainshtein, B.V. Zhadanovskiy, S.A. Sinenko, A.A. Afanas’yev et al Selection of methods for construction and installation works mechanization, Sc. Rev., 13, 123-127 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Zolina Application for assessment methods of operation life of industrial building with cranage throughout its life cycle, Astrakhan, AISI (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Zolina, Vestnik MGSU, 14, 98-108 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Zhadanovsky Organizational and technological solutions for labor safety in work production (Moscow, ASV Publ., 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ginzburg, S Kachanov International Journal of Applied Engineering Research ISSN 0973-4562 10, (20), pp 40869-40872 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Zhadanovskiy, Sinenko S.A., Kuzin F. Journal of Technology and organization of construction production. 1(6), pp.38 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B.F. Shirshikov, et al Organizational-process solutions on the labour safety in the work execution designs (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T K. Kuz’mina, Sinenko S A Basic forms of implementation of the customer functions upon the major investment-construction projects organization and management Science review 7 pp 222-227 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Ershov, Lapidus A.A. Modern technologies of civil buildings reconstruction, (Moscow, ACB, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- SV. Shatov News of PUBA.. 7-8 (172-173). pp.39-44 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.