E3S Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2018High-Rise Construction 2017 (HRC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||3 Construction Technology and Management|
|Published online||06 March 2018|
- Y. Walter On the economics of industrial safety. Law and Contemporary Problems. 38, 669 (1974) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Chelius The control of industrial accidents: Economic theory and empirical evidence. Law and Contemporary Problems. 38, 700 (1974) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Eini, H. Shahhosseini, M. Javidi, M. Sharifzadeh. Process Safety and Environmental Protection. 104, 254 (2016) doi: 10.1016/j.psep.2016.09.010 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Pan, K. Li, W. Xue Multi-objective optimization for building performance design considering thermal comfort and energy consumption, 35th Chinese Control Conference (CCC), (2016) doi: 10.1109/ChiCC.2016.7553789 [Google Scholar]
- S. Eini, B. Abdolhamidzadeh, G. Reniers, D. Rashtchian Optimization procedure to select an inherently safer design scheme. Process Safety and Environmental Protection, 93 (2015) doi: 10.1016/j.psep.2014.05.002 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Shafiee, I. Animah, N. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries. 44, 299 (2016) doi: 10.1016/j.jlp.2016.09.013 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Tan, J. Lam, Y. Zhang Economic impact of port disruptions on industry clusters: A case study of Shenzhen. International Conference on Transportation Information and Safety (ICTIS), (2015) doi: 10.1109/ICTIS.2015.7232069 [Google Scholar]
- C. Caudill, J. Hingle, S. Asavareungchai, A. Sidler The Execution of a Comprehensive Dock Condition Survey. Proceedings of Ports ’13: 13th Triennial International Conference, (2013) doi: 10.1061/9780784413067.060 [Google Scholar]
- R. Boroschek, H. Baesler, C. Vega Experimental Evaluation of the Dynamic Properties of a Wharf Structure. Engineering Structures. 33, 344 (2011) doi: 10.1016/j.engstruct.2010.10.014 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Nicholson Why Regular Inspection of Transportation Facilities is Critical to Public Safety. Structures Congress. (2006) doi: 10.1061/40889(201)161 [Google Scholar]
- P. Garibin, E. Ol'khovik, S. Shabanov The methodology of organization of continuous monitoring of technical state of hydraulic structures of water transport. News of higher educational institutions. Construction. 674, 58 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Champiri, S. Sajjadi, S. Mousavizadegan, F. Moodi Journal of Intelligent and Fuzzy Systems. 32, 1945 (2017) doi: 10.3233/JIFS-161411 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Afonin, E. Ol’khovik, A. Tezikov Development of the assessment methods of anadromous depths on the northern sea route depending on the detail of survey of the bottom relief. Vestnik Gosudarstvennogo universiteta morskogo i rechnogo flota imeni admirala S.O. Makarova. 38, 62 (2016) doi: 10.21821/2309-5180-2016-8-4-62-68 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Choi, B. Loh Control of Industrial Safety Based on Dynamic Characteristics of a Safety Budget-Industrial Accident Rate Model in Republic of Korea. Safety and Health at Work. (2016) doi:10.1016/j.shaw.2016.11.002 [Google Scholar]
- S. Bovteev, S. Kanyukova Development of methodology for time management of construction projects. Magazine of Civil Engineering. 62, 102 (2016) doi: 10.5862/MCE.62.10 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cost Planning and Estimating for Facilities Maintenance, RSMeans Data. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Smith, D. Jaggar, P. Love. Building cost planning for the design team. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C. Ghani, N. Zaimah, N. Myeda, A. Shah Ali. Operations and Maintenance Cost for Stratified Buildings: A Critical Review, MATEC Web of Conferences. 66, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H. Krstić, S. Marenjak Analysis of buildings operation and maintenance costs. Građevinar. 64, 293 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Suffian Some common maintenance problems and building defects: Our experiences. Procedia Engineering, 54, 101 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.