E3S Web Conf.
Volume 34, 2018International Conference on Civil & Environmental Engineering (CENVIRON 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||19 March 2018|
- Asphalt Recycling and Reclaiming Association, Basic Asphalt Recycling Manual, ARRA, Annapolis, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- K. Kuehl, J. Korzilius, M. Marti, Synthesis of Recycled Asphalt Pavement (RAP) Material, Minnesota Department of Transportation, St. Paul, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Abu Abdo, Int. J. Thermal & Env. Eng. 12, 61-66 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Carter, Development of A Non-Solvent Based Test Method for Evaluating Reclaimed Asphalt Pavement Mixes, PhD Thesis, Auburn University, Alabama, USA, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- L. Mohammad, I. Negulescu, Z. Wu, C. Daranga, W. Daly, J. Assoc.Asphalt Pav. Tech. 72, 551-594 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- B. Huang, X. Shu, D. Vukosavljevic, ASCE J. of Mat. in Civil Eng. 23, 1535-1543 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Mengqi, W. Haifang, W. Muhunthan, N. Kalehiwot, N., Proc. of the 91st Trans. Res. Board Mtg. Transportation Research Board, Washington D.C., (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H.R. Paul, Proc. of The Assoc. of Asphalt Paving Tech. 65, 231-254 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Austroads, Maximising the Re-use of Reclaimed Asphalt Pavement (Field Validation), Austroads Ltd, Sydney, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. West, J.R. Willis, M. Marasteanu, Improved Mix Design, Evaluation, and Materials Management Practices for Hot Mix Asphalt with High Reclaimed Asphalt Pavement Content, Transportation Research Board, Washington D.C. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K. Vislavicius, H. Sivilevicius, J. of Civil and Mech. Eng. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Public Works Department of Malaysia, Standard Specification For Road Works - Section 4: Flexible Pavement (JKR/SPJ/2008-S4), PWD Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.