E3S Web Conf.
Volume 34, 2018International Conference on Civil & Environmental Engineering (CENVIRON 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||19 March 2018|
- Batayneh, M.; Marie, I.; Asi, I., Use of Selected Waste Materials In Concrete Mixes, Waste Management 2, 1870-1876 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Bjegovic, D., Sustainability as a Condition for Development in Croatia, Proceedings of International Conference on Sustainability in the Cement and Concrete Industry. Lillehammerpp. 2-16, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- K. M. A Hossain, Blended Cement and Lightweight Concrete Using Scoria: Mix Design, Strength, Durability and Heat Insulation Characteristics, Ryerson University Toronto, Ontario, Canada, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Debied, F., Kenai, S., The Use Of Concrete And Crushed Bricks As Aggregate In Concrete, Construction and Building Materials 22, 886-893 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Khalaf, F. M.; DeVenny, A. S., Recycling of Demolished; Masonry Rubble as Coarse Aggregate in Concrete: Review, Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering 16, 331-340 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.