E3S Web Conf.
Volume 35, 2018Scientific-Research Cooperation between Vietnam and Poland (POL-VIET 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Mining and drilling|
|Published online||23 March 2018|
- W.F. Visser, Optimization of the OP/UG Transition. Development of a Software Tool for Optimization of the Transition Depth and the Open Pit Slope Angle – Main report. Technische Universiteit Delft (2006) [Google Scholar]
- P.M.V. Nguyen, Z. Niedbalski, Numerical modelling of open pit (OP) to underground (UG) transition in coal mining. Studia Geotechnica et Mechanica, Vol. 38, No. 3, p.p. 35-48 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Brummer, H. Li, A. Moss, The Transition from Open Pit to Underground Mining: an Unusual Slope Failure Mechanism at Palabora. Proceedings Int. Symposium on Stability of Rock Slopes, Cape Town (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Campbell, E. Mu, C.R. Lilley, Cave propagation and open pit interaction at the Ernest Henry mine. Seventh international conference and exhibition on mass mining, Sydney. Hoek E., Bray J., 1981: Rock Slope Engineering, 3rd eds. IMM. London (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Díaz, Geomechanical status and action plans for interaction between Andina subsidence crater and Los Bronces pit, MSc thesis, Universidad de Los Andes, Santiago (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Institute of Mining Science and Technology, Unpublished materials, Hanoi, Vietnam (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Itasca, User’s Manual of FLAC v. 7.0. Minneapolis, MN, Itasca Consulting Group Ltd. Available at www.itascacg.com (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Knothe, Asymmetric function of distribution of mining exploatation influences in the medium with changing properties. Archives of Mining Sciences, Vol. 50, Issue 4, pp. 401–415 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- N. Mohammad, D.J. Reddish, L.R. Stace, Technical note: the relation between in Situ and laboratory rock properties used in numerical modelling. Int. J. Rock Mech. Min. Sci. Vol. 34, No. 2, pp. 289–297 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Bai, F. Kendorski, D. Van Roosendaal, Chinese and North American high-extraction underground coal mining strata behavior and water protection experience and guidelines. Proceedings of the 14th International Conference on Ground Control in Mining, Morgantown (1995) [Google Scholar]
- W. Nawrot, Właściwości mechaniczne utworów skalnych o strukturze blokowo-warstwowej, Praca Doktorska, Kraków (1972) [Google Scholar]
- H. Yavuz, An estimation method for cover pressure re-establishment distance and pressure distribution in the goaf of longwall coal mines. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Science, Vol. 41, pp. 193–205 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.