E3S Web Conf.
Volume 35, 2018Scientific-Research Cooperation between Vietnam and Poland (POL-VIET 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Mining and drilling|
|Published online||23 March 2018|
- M. Borowski: Method of methane emission’s prognosis in longwall excavations in coal mines, Wydawnictwa AGH,. Krakow, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C.Ö. Karacan, F. A. Ruiz, M. Cotè, S. Phipps: Coal mine methane: A review of capture and utilization practices with benefits to mining safety and to greenhouse gas reduction. International Journal of Coal Geology 86, pp. 121–156, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Kissell (Ed.): Handbook for Methane Control in Mining. Information Circular No: 9486. NIOSH, Pittsburgh, USA, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- K. Noack: Control of gas emissions in underground coal mines. International Journal of Coal Geology 35, pp. 57–82, (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Szlązak, M. Borowski, D. Obracaj, J. Swolkień., M. Korzec: Comparison of methane drainage methods used in Polish coal mines. Archives of Mining Sciences, ISSN 0860-7001, vol. 59, No. 3, pp. 655–675, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.