E3S Web Conf.
Volume 35, 2018Scientific-Research Cooperation between Vietnam and Poland (POL-VIET 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mining and drilling|
|Published online||23 March 2018|
- A. Azapagic, Developing a Framework for Sustainable Development Indicators for the Mining and Minerals Industry, Journal of Cleaner Production, 12 (6), pp. 639–662, (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Trumm, Selection of Active and Passive Treatment System for AMD–Flow Chart for New Zealand Conditions. Journal of Geology and Geophysics, 53, pp. 195–210, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Bilek, K. Brömme, H. Stolpe, Active Treatment of Fe-, Mn-and Coal dust Contaminated Mine Water as Part of the RAME-Project in Vietnam, [in:] 11th IMWA Congress „Mine water – Managing the challenges“, September 4th-11th 2011, Aachen, Germany, pp. 281–286, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- International Network for Acid Prevention (INAP). Global Acid. Rock Drainage Guide, http://www.gardguide.com/index.php?title=Chapter_7 [Google Scholar]
- T. Mien, Mine waste water management and treatment in coal mines in Vietnam. Geosystem Engineering, 15 (1), pp. 66–70, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Công ty CP Tin học, Công nghệ, Môi trưởng VINACOMIN. Xây dựng định mức kinhn tế, kỹ thuật vận hành các trạm xử lý nước thải mỏ than. Báo cáo tởng kết kết quả nghiên cứu của đề tài, tr. 66, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P.T. Dang, Master Thesis in Vietnamese, (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.