E3S Web Conf.
Volume 35, 2018Scientific-Research Cooperation between Vietnam and Poland (POL-VIET 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Mining and drilling|
|Published online||23 March 2018|
- S.N. Afriat, Efficiency Estimation of Production Functions, International Economic Review 13, 568–98 (1972) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Charnes, W.W. Cooper and E. Rhodes, Measuring the efficiency of decision making units, European Journal of Operational Research 2, 429–444 (1978) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Färe, S. Grosskopf and C.A.K. Lovell, Production frontiers (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge) (1994) [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Farrell, The measurement of productive efficiency, Journal of the Royal Statistical Society, Series A (General) 120, 253–289 (1957) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nguyen Khac Minh & Pham Van Khanh, A chance-constrained data envelopment analysis approach to problem provincial productivity growth in Vietnamese agriculture from 1995 to 2007, Open Journal of Statistics, 1, 217–235 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vietnam Coal-Mineral Group, Solutions to Increase Production and Efficiency in Period 2015–2020, Internal report (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.