E3S Web Conf.
Volume 35, 2018Scientific-Research Cooperation between Vietnam and Poland (POL-VIET 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||23 March 2018|
- L.D. An, The Dong Van-Meo Vac plateau A precious geomophorgical heritage of karst. Dong Van stone plateau: Striking values, orientation for conservation and sustainable development Ha Giang, 6–27 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Bao, Geomorphology of the Dong Van Meo Vac area, striking values and orientations for preservation and rational use. Dong Van stone plateau: Striking values, orientation for conservation and sustainable development Ha Giang, 81–99 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Chinh, Some active faults during the Neo-tectonic period in the NE Vietnam. Resour Geol, 1, 22–32 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- H.X. Tinh (ed.), Geology of the Bao Lac Map sheet at 1: 200,000 scale. General Dept. of Geol. & Min. of Vietnam, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- T.T. Thang, N.V. Vuong, V.V. Tich, N.D. Chinh, H.H. Hiep, Process of deformation, geodynamic evolution of the Red River Fault Zone and their significance in interaction between the South China Plate and the Indochina Plate. The results of basic researches on The Red River Fault Zone (2001–2003). Hanoi Scien. & Tech. Publish. House, 75–107 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- P.T. Trinh, H.Q. Vinh, N.D. Tuc, B.T. Thao, The modern tectonic activity of the Red River Fault Zone. J. Earth Sci, 22, 325–336 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- N.T. Yem, Regimes of tectonic stress-field during Cenozoic period in the Vietnam territory. J. Geol., Ser. A, 236, 1–6 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- N.T. Yem, O.I Gusenko, L.M. Quoc, A. Motrikov, Modern stress-field and deformation mechanism of the SE Asia crust. Resour Geol., 2, 8–13 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- П. Н. Николаев, Mетодика тектоно-динамическогоанализа, Изд. Недра, Москва, 295с (1961) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.