E3S Web Conf.
Volume 35, 2018Scientific-Research Cooperation between Vietnam and Poland (POL-VIET 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||23 March 2018|
- J.F. Claerbout, Stanford Exploration Project Report, 35, 43–53 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- R. Ottolini, Stanford Exploration Project Report, 20, 97–115 (1979) [Google Scholar]
- M.T. Taner, Geophys. Prosp. 28(1), 30–48 (1980) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Lamont, B.M. Hartley, N.F. Uren, The Leading Edge 18(1), 110–114 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.J.A. Almeida, R.R. Manenti, M.J. Porsani, Coherent Noise Attenuation using the Wavelet Transform on Radial Basis, SEG Technical Program Expanded Abstracts 2015, 4720–4724 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O.F. Adizua, J.O. Obeniro, C.N. Ehirim, Int. J. Res. Innov. Earth Sci, 3, 11–14 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- W.L. Wang, W.Y. Yang, X.J. Wei, X. He, Appl. Geophys, 14(1), 96–104 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Zhang, Y. Liu, Seismic data Interpolation based on radial basis function, International Geophysical Conference, Quingdao, China, 17–20 April 2017, 435–439 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ż. Szymańska-Małysa, Radial transform potential of coherent linear noise attenuation, 75th EAGE conference & exhibition incorporating SPE EUROPEC 2013, London, UK, 10–13 June 2013 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Ż. Szymańska-Małysa, Seismic image improvement developed on the basis of radial transform, IX Krakow conference of young scientists 2014, Krakow, Poland, 2–4 October 2014, book of abstracts (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D.C. Henley, The radial trace transform: An effective domain for coherent noise attenuation and wavefield separation, SEG Technical Program Expanded Abstracts 1999, 1204–1207 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- D.C. Henley, Wavefield separation and other useful applications in the radial trace domain, SEG Technical Program Expanded Abstracts 2000, 2111–2114 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- D.C. Henley, CSEG Recorder, 26(2), 21–29 (2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.