E3S Web Conf.
Volume 35, 2018Scientific-Research Cooperation between Vietnam and Poland (POL-VIET 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||23 March 2018|
- P. Poprawa, Shale gas potential of the Lower Palaeozoic complex in the Baltic and Lublin-Podlasie basins (Poland) (in Polish). Prz. Geol., 58, 3, 226–249 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Jarzyna, M. Bała, P.I. Krakowska, E. Puskarczyk, A. Strzępowicz, K. Wawrzyniak-Guz, D. Więcław, J. Ziętek, Shale Gas in Poland ((Ed.) InTech, 2007); Available from: https://www.intechopen.com/books/advances-in-natural-gas-emergingtechnologies/shale-gas-in-poland [Google Scholar]
- K. Wawrzyniak-Guz, Acoustic Full Waveforms as a Bridge between Seismic Data and Laboratory Results in Petrophysical Interpretation, Acta Geophys., 64, 6, 2356–2381 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Barnes, Instantaneous spectral bandwidth and dominant frequency with applications to seismic reflection data, Geophysics, 58, 3, 419–428 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Brown, Understanding seismic attributes, Geophysics, 66, 1, 47–48 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- M.T. Taner, Attributes revisited; Available from: http://www.rocksolidimages.com/attributes-revisited/ (2003) [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Schön, Physical properties of rocks: fundamentals and principles of petrophysics (Elsevier, Amsterdam, 2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.