E3S Web Conf.
Volume 35, 2018Scientific-Research Cooperation between Vietnam and Poland (POL-VIET 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Geodesy and mining surveying|
|Published online||23 March 2018|
- R. Gawałkiewicz, J. Maciaszek, The application of laser scanning in the diagnostics of objects influenced by mining exploitation. Zeszyty Naukowe „Geodezja” – półrocznik AGH, vol. 12, issue 2/1, UWND Kraków (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Enclosure to the resolution no. XXXIII/289/17 of the City Council of Bochnia of 27th April 2017. Municipal Programme or the revitalization of the City of Bochnia for 2017–2026 [Google Scholar]
- The list of objects in the Register of Historical Monuments (Buildings) of the Małopolska Voivodeship (state for June 2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Gocał, Engineering Surveying, vol. II – issue 2 amended, Polskie Przedsiębiorstwo Wydawnictw Kartograficznych. Kraków – Wrocław (1994) [Google Scholar]
- R. Gawałkiewicz, The example of the application of laser scanning in the inventory and monitoring of tall industrial objects. Geomatics and Environmental Engineering, vol. 1, no. 4. pp. 111 – 126, AGH Kraków (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Żaboklicki, M. Gębski, M. Żmijewski, Technical expertise referring to the possibilities and conditions of the application of industrial chimney in Salt Mine “Bochnia” as a tourist look-out tower. EMGIE projekt Sp. z o.o. Kielce (2006) [Google Scholar]
- W. Janusz, The method of the calculation of vertical dislocations and deformations of the fundament of the building with the identification of the symptoms of its discontinuity, Prace Instytutu Geodezji i Kartografii, vol. LI, issue 109 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Geological and Mining Law of 9th June 2011 [Google Scholar]
- J. Kwiatek, The protection of buildings in mining areas. Warsztaty 2000 nt. Zagrożenia naturalne w górnictwie, pp. 45–56 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- O. Niemczyk, Bergschadenkunde. Essen (1949) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.