E3S Web Conf.
Volume 35, 2018Scientific-Research Cooperation between Vietnam and Poland (POL-VIET 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Geodesy and mining surveying|
|Published online||23 March 2018|
- Z. Szczerbowski, M. Jóźwik, Examples of natural and mining conditions of deformation of mining shaft (XXV Winter School of Highland Mechanics ‘Geotechnics and Special Construction’, Zakopane, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Regulation of Minister of Energy from 23 November 2016 on detailed requiremenets for the operation of underground mining plants (Journal of Laws No. 1118, 2017, item 1) [Google Scholar]
- T. Lipecki: A comprehensive assessment of geometric objects and shaft devices using laser scanning (Akademia Górniczo-Hutnicza in. Stanisława Staszica w Krakowie, ISBN: 987-83-7464-602-4 [Google Scholar]
- J. Pielok: Inventory of Pomerania mine shafts (Monthly WUG, No. 3, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M. Jabłoński, W. Jaśkowski, The usage of telemetry measurement methods in order to determine shaft tube deformations (SGEM 2017 conference proceedings, 17, 697–704, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. Collin, P. Carreaud, H. Lancon, High efficiency techniques for the assessment of railways infrastractures and buildings (Transportation Research Procedia 14, pp. 1865–1874, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Leica Geosystems AG, Leica ScanStation C10 specification, (www.leica-geosystems.com/hds, Heerbrugg, Switzerland) [Google Scholar]
- M. Pejić, Design and optimisation of laser scanning for tunnels geometry inspection (Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology 37, pp. 199–206, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Wang, W. Zhao, L. Huang, V. Vimarlund, Z. Wang, Application of terrestrial laser scanning for tunnels: a review (Journal of Traffic and Transportation Engineering, 1(5), pp. 325–337, (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.