E3S Web Conf.
Volume 35, 2018Scientific-Research Cooperation between Vietnam and Poland (POL-VIET 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Geodesy and mining surveying|
|Published online||23 March 2018|
- J. Freudenheim, T. Migdas, Restrukturyzacja Kopalni Soli ”Bochnia”, Warsztaty z cyklu: Zagrożenia naturalne w górnictwie [Natural threat in mining], Mat. Symp. s. 597–603 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- G. Kortas, T. Pałys, R. Dudek, Convergence measurement in the Blessed Kinga Chapel in the Salt mine of Bochnia (1993 [Google Scholar]
- A. Maj, Opracowanie modelu konwergencji wyrobisk w podziemnych kopalniach soli (2009) [Google Scholar]
- G. Kortas, A. Maj, The assessment of the efficiency of filling the cavities in Salt Mine Bochnia in the context of the protection of the surface and underground historic objects (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Cardenas, C. LeCompte and G. Cua, Estimation of Permeability of Disturbed Halite Using Inverse Modeling, Groundwater, Vol. 37, Issue 4, pp. 539–545, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- G. Wang, K. Guo, M. Christianson, H. Konietzky, Deformation characteristics of rock salt with mudstone interbeds surrounding gas and oil storage cavern, [In:] International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences, Vol. 48, Issue 6, pp. 871–877, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Chmura, T. Migdas, The assessment of the stability of the tourist route and sanatory chambers in the salt mine of Bochnia, with the project of the measurement of new tourist objects (2005) [Google Scholar]
- J. Maciaszek, D. Madusiok, W. Matwij, The comparison of the results of laser scanning and classical surveying methods of measuring the area and volume in the chapel of St. Kinga in the salt mine of Bochnia (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kukutsch, V. Kajzar, P. Konicek, P. Waclawik, J. Ptacek, Possibility of convergence measurement of gates in coal mining using terrestrial 3D laser scanner, In Journal of Sustainable Mining, Vol. 14, Issue 1, pp. 30–37, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Lipecki, W. Jaśkowski, W. Gruszczyński, K. Matwij, W. Matwij, P. Ulmaniec Inventory of the geometric condition of inanimate nature reserve Crystal Caves in „Wieliczka” Salt Mine, Acta Geodaetica et Geophysica, Vol. 51, Issue 2, pp. 257–272, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.