E3S Web Conf.
Volume 35, 2018Scientific-Research Cooperation between Vietnam and Poland (POL-VIET 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Humanities, cooperation, education|
|Published online||23 March 2018|
- Brundtland Commission, UN, Our Common Future (1987) [Google Scholar]
- D. Reid, Sustainable Development: An Introductory Guide, Earthscan in UK and US, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- ESPON, KITCASP, Key Indicators of Territorial Cohesion and Spatial Planning, Target Analysis, Final Report, Scientific Report (2013), URL: http://www,espon,eu/main/Menu_Projects/Menu_TargetedAnalyses/kitcasp,html, [Google Scholar]
- General Statistic Office of Vietnam, Statistical Yearbook of Vietnam (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Jeffrey, Sachs, The Age of Sustainable Development, Columbia University Press (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Jennifer A, Elliott, An introduction to sustainable development (third edition), Published by Routledge Taylor & Francis (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Penn Institute for Urban Research, Sustainable Urban Development Indicators for the United States (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Bell and S. Morse, Sustainability Indicators: Measuring The Immeasurable (second edition), Earthscan (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Socialist Republic of Vietnam, Implementation of Sustainable Development in Vietnam - National Report in Rio+20 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Sustainable Development Solutions Network (SDSN), SDG Index and Dashboards - Global Report, New York: Bertelsmann Stiftung and Sustainable Development Solutions Network (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Sustainable Development Solutions Network, An Action Agenda for Sustainable Development (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Tatyana P, Soubbotina, Beyond Economic Growth: An Introduction for Sustainable Development, The International Bank for Reconstruction and Development, WB (2004) [Google Scholar]
- UN, Transforming our world: The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. Visvaldisa, G. Ainhoab, P. Ralfsc, Selecting indicators for sustainable development of small towns: The case of Valmiera municipality, URL: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1877050913012763, Published by Elsevier (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.