E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 36, 2018BIG 2018 – 4th Nationwide Scientific Conference on Engineering-Infrastructure-Mining
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Mining environmental effects|
|Published online||09 April 2018|
- C.C. Chang, Mass dampers and their optimal designs for building vibration control, Eng. Struct. 21(5) (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Eisenberg, Constructions with disconnective constraints for seismic areas [Sooruzheniya s vyklyuchayushchimisya svyazyami dlya sejsmicheskih rajonov]. Moscow (1976). [Google Scholar]
- R.O. Hamburger, Facts for Steel Buildings Number 3 – Earthquakes and Seismic Design, 71 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Moon Structural Design of Double Skin Facades as Damping Devices for Tall Buildings, Procedia Eng. (2011) 1351–1358. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Eurocode 8: Seismic Design of Buildings Worked examples, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- T. Azizov, Design of the earthquake-resistant buildings [Konstrukciya sejsmichno stijkoï budivli]. Patent for the useful model Nr 54247. Ukraine, Bulletin Nr 20. [Google Scholar]
- T. Azizov, Dynamic design scheme of suspended seismically safe buildings, in: Sci. Eur. 17, Vol 1 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.